Tuesday, December 8, 2015

AKB48 - 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki (more PV previews)

AKB48 has released the rest of the music video previews for their new single Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (唇に Be My Baby), for the songs "Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo...", "Yasashii place", "Madonna no Sentaku" " Nanka, Chotto, Kyuu ni..." and "Oneesan no Hitorigoto", that in addition to the two videos previously released for "Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby" and "365 Nichi no Kamihikouki". Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (唇に Be My Baby). "Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby" is the 42nd major single (44th single overall) released by AKB48 and it well on stores on December 9.

All of thiese videos will come in full version in DVD's of the different editions of this single. So here are all the previews-

【MV】唇にBe My Baby Short ver. / AKB48[公式]

【MV】365日の紙飛行機 Short ver. / AKB48[公式]

【MV】お姉さんの独り言 Short ver.[TeamK] / AKB48[公式]

【MV】やさしいplace Short ver.[TeamA] / AKB48[公式]

【MV】マドンナの選択 Short ver.[れなっち総選挙選抜] / AKB48[公式]

【MV】君を君を君を… Short ver.[次世代選抜] / AKB48[公式]

【MV】なんか、ちょっと、急に… Short ver.[Team4] / AKB48[公式]